Women should be Heard


Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as "promotion models". Some are print ad models and others are video models, tv models and some work in all of the many defferent areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Alyssa Hart

Alyssa Hart

Female
25 years old
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, US
I am looking to work with those photographers that have that extra spark to their portfolio!!  I am really into creating some really hott and sexy photos! 

Something else that really intrigues me is editorial and fashion shots.  I would love to add a lot more in this category to my portfolio! 

When it comes to a photo shoot, I'm easy to get along with... pretty laid back, yet interested and determined in getting the image we're looking for.  So if you kinda dig my look.... I'd love to hear from ya!

Alyssa Hart
single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies